Our aim is to give you the freedom to grow your business
Experienced, expert advisors will work with you as part of your team, responding to your needs and ambitions to deliver solutions appropriate to you.
We have developed our accounts so that they clearly identify key performance indicators, enabling you to benchmark your performance against standard industry statistics.
We use the Gross Margin model of accounts to support management decisions. We will work closely with you and your advisors to make the
most of the tax planning opportunities – reducing tax liabilities wherever possible.
We can also help in the development of your business by providing:
- Budget and cashflow forecasting, including presentation to your bank if required
- Statutory audited accounts, incorporating gross margin management accounts
- Business reviews
- Farm strategy decisions – such as contracting farming arrangements and machinery sharing schemes
- Reviewing financial arrangements on capital expenditure
- Company secretarial assistance
- Tax planning for all forms of business
- Payroll and bookkeeping services
- Assistance in the setting up of computer accounting packages
Whether you are looking for basic accounts and taxation services or looking to improve your bottom line (by enhancing performance, squeezing costs or diversifying into new areas), we are here to help.
We maintain links with agricultural professionals such as NFU groups, the British Institute of Agriculture Consultants and the Country Landowners’ Association. By keeping up to date with the latest business developments, we can constantly improve our service and your response to market changes.
Our experience will enable you to manage and take advantage of the developments that arise in this industry.